Tuesday 23 July 2013

It's official!!

Today we booked the reception venue!
But first a short update on my life..
After a nice holiday with Simon and his parents up in the Lake District, we travelled back to London for my graduation which was so great!
Swimming in the Lake District
graduation

I graduated with a Bmus 2:1 (hons)! Exciting times! The same day I had an audition and had a good week going in and out of London doing lots of singing. Simon left for France, and I won't see him now until September :(

A while ago my mum and me went to look at some hotels for the reception and really liked the look of one. Today we went back with my dad and booked it! Whilst on holiday Simon and I looked through the brochure and chose a nice menu. I was sad that he couldn't be there to look round, but he trusts my judgement and is (most importantly from his opinion) happy with the food. 

Now the church and reception are booked, it is officially happening and on the 1st of March 2014 I shall become Mrs Leighton and begin a whole new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment