Tuesday 2 July 2013

Unpacking my life and seeing the church!

I stayed at Simon's house and saw him graduate the other day. It was such a privilege to celebrate with him and his family. The next day we wrote a guestlist for the wedding and started brainstorming ideas. Because Simon is a very clever man, he set up a folder on both of our computers which we can both access and drop wedding ideas into. We have all sorts of different little folders with loads of exciting things inside!!!

This morning, my best friend Mel, Mum, my brother and myself went to go and check out the local church. Mum suggested it a while ago. We will be getting married in the winter, so would like to have a pretty church for nice photographs, seeing as the weather outside won't be so great. The local church was so lovely and definitely big enough to seat everyone we want to invite. I let Simon know, so he booked train tickets down later this week so we can both go and meet the vicar and talk to her about dates! We should have a date soon! How exciting!

The rest of today was spend unpacking two years worth of university stuff. I have moved back to my parent's house for the summer, with plans to return to London in September, and then obviously move in with Simon after the wedding. It is such an exciting time of life! Simon also sent me information about vows and the service, so we can think about the service content and take this to the vicar. We both want the service to be the most important bit of the day, and so we want to make sure it is super special!



No comments:

Post a Comment